Thursday, July 2, 2009

Obama Finally Explains His Dysfunctionality

Says Obama: speaking about Fathers Day ... .."When fathers are absent, when they abandon their responsibility to their children, we know the damage that does to our families."

Well my good friends and fellow citizens, not only do we know this without having to be told by the Messiah, but we also know that such damage to the family can then itself lead to the coming into adulthood of a damaged man who will later damage the country and liberty. So then, is it here where we find the reason that Obama is off-center and charging pell-mell over the abyss with us all in tow???

Says another article about Obama on knoxnews.com "He implored fathers everywhere - and the kids when they're older - to be involved in the lives of their own children."

Tell me now, WHY, just why, should I be involved, for it is YOU that are involving yourself in every aspect of my family and indeed are trying to take over my role.

Why should I bother to hold a job, if I can get the government to rob others so as to pay me money.

Why should I save money to cook breakfast for my kids, for if I drink it all up at the liquor store, I know that the government will give my kids breakfast and lunch?

Why should I bother to teach my kids morals, when my lack of teaching begins to show, I can just claim race or some disadvantaged "youtism" and get free housing or food or a host of other giveaways?

For those neural network kind of people out there, the question is stated as "Why should I do XYZ if in sum there is attenuated negative back-propagation?

Remember, it takes a Village -- NOT!

1 comment:

RKL said...

The longer he's in office the more I'm convinced he's really a dufus. Just when you think he can't get any worse he does. Unfortunately we could laugh it off if he wasn't doing so much damage to our country.