Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Recommended Software - Form Fillers - RoboForm

RoboForm: Learn more...

Hello All - Here is my shameless plug,

If you are like me, you visit a bunch of websites where you have to fill in your UserID and Passwords or other information. I was going crazy keeping track of everything, so I fell for the bait and downloaded this RoboForm thing based on a recommendation.

OK here is the scoop - This is the best thing since sliced bread. It fills out almost everything for me, and best of all, it remembers what stuff to fill in depending on what page you have navigated to. (Somehow it associates a page with the correct login info and pops up right there asking if I want to fill it in. Yup- I use if for CC info and other stuff.)

So, on the 3 times a year I go to the ASCE website and it wants my info, I now do not have to wonder what post-it note stuck under the desk the info is on. For the 5 times a week I log-in to Amazon, I do it automatically. For the bazillion times I work on the blog, it sure saves me a lot of hassle.

PS - Does anybody know of a good utility that will allow me to clone email accounts in OutLook Express?

No comments: