Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My 2 Cents

I recently canceled my subscription to what has become the inordinate and tedious " the sky is falling" News Brief emails that I was getting from the American Society of Civil Engineers.

When asked why I was unsuscribing, I clicked the box "information is not relevant to me" and in the comments section I said this:


I am tired of reading news items that clearly indicate that the engineering profession is helping hand-in-hand to bring about the rise of the STATE. If it was 1939, ASCE would be running articles about the pressing need for rail infrastructure improvement and the shortage of transport boxcars (for human cargo). All this degradation of my once noble profession by a bunch of jackals because that fits the government agenda and fits the rush for the green ($$$$).

Makes me want to vomit

1 comment:

Pig said...

Nice one Art. I can really respect your beliefs. Speaking of beliefs, I believe I'll have another beer.

Pig