Saturday, December 5, 2009

Big Company Crap

And you all thought that government run health care was gonna be a snap. Here is an example of how bad it gets when something is run by a PRIVATE company with a profit incentive. Just think what it will be like when you take the profit incentive away.


Post found on an Adobe.com message board:

PointyClawedRaptorDecember 4, 2009

So many other companies can install software easily off the net. You guys choose some install system that is unintuitive and that simply doesn't work - fails without error.  For **** sake, just give us an exe file to download !


fedupandcrazy3876December 5, 2009

Did not find this helpful - GD I agree with linus VP. Just let me download it. Your freaking product is not so special that I have to use some special computer busting manager. How about a link to let me just get the box software cause your online process is so freaking lame.  And Duh... how about checking my computer for the download manager compatibility BEFORE you process my credit card and take my money??

Sheeesh

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep - on my computer the Download Manager opened up every time I clicked on a kink in a file -- now it has stopped doing it. Why it started and why it stopped I do not know ...